Monday, July 23, 2012

never a dull moment.

oh how i love to keep my life interesting.  although this time it was completely unintentional, i thought my flight was booked for thurs the 26th, (i had gone back and forth on dates while trying to find the best flight.)  my flight was actually booked for today.  I was just chilling in my bed last night before dinner, and i got an email saying i could check in for my flight, um what? check in, it was like 4 days away. then i proceeded to double check the flights, yea, I'm an idiot.  i threw some stuff into a bag, tore apart my room, said a few quick goodbyes, and voula, I'm sitting at LAX surrounded by a group of professional strippers waiting for there flight to take off.  they said they are going to a "conference."  oh how life changes so quickly. haha.
as i write this, I'm starting to get anxiety about everything i forgot to pack/ do before i left.  times like these i really wish i had a prescription for xanax.
I still have a full day of traveling, but will update when i arrive. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment