Sunday, September 16, 2012

this little piggy went to market


since i moved here my eating habits have been completely out of hand.  treats everyday, bakeries of every corner, a kebab cart here a kebab cart there. no gym membership. (although i did drag andrew out for a run during one of the days he was here)  at first i was like. oh its vacation, its fine. but its not vacation. you get the point.  so i finally decided to get my life in order.  i had my first yoga class today, and tomorrow i am starting a 
clean eating diet.  
you can learn about it here.

 basically it is eating things that are closest to the earth as possible.  so veggies, fruits, lean meats, whole grains and I'm not cutting out dairy completely, but some people do. there are a million interpretations of this, but for me it just means cutting out all processed foods and trying to eat as much raw food as possible.  the hardest part for me will definitely be cutting back on the cheese. ohhh boy do i love my cheese. 

the farmers market was the perfect kick off to my new clean eating.  i stocked up on so many fruits and veggies. wish me luck! 















No comments:

Post a Comment