Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ive got the wheels to ride and the wheels to run

tomorrow is thursday here and an early start to the weekend for this girl. im headed up to Napier for the weekend to experience some natural hot pools, wineries, and whatever other exploring we can scheme up. I will update on Sunday with a recap of the weekend, I'm looking forward to venturing off to another city for a few days



on an unrelated note, my host mom, is making me fat with all of her amazing meals! such a treat to come back to a home cooked meal after work, especially on the road, and you can't beat this view out of my back window.



also, THISSSS guy is coming to wellington (minus carter, even though i miss that wild baby) and i couldn't be more excited! so many adventures to be had



No comments:

Post a Comment