Wednesday, August 22, 2012


im all settled!  at the moment im currently in a battle with my inner self.  I want so badly to decorate my room, hang posters, paint the walls, buy cool bedding, hang shelves, print pictures, buy a shoe rack, stock my closet full of treats.  but anything that I buy I now I wont be able to take back with me, considering I already paid for overweight bags on the way here. (and i cried at the airport when i couldnt carry them)
so anything that I buy, I would have to leave behind in a few months, it would be a big waste of money and time really. but its so hard to resist. this just means I will have to spend as little amount of time as possible in my room so I don’t drive myself mad. 
this weekend, I am getting a bunch of work done so I can take the next week off to travel around the south island, im also venturing to the weekend farmers market, and playing in a hockey game. 
Amy, who you met here, is posting in the next couple of days about her trip to Mauritius. im still so jealous that I could not join her. but her pictures are amazing. 

xx

ps: follow me on instagram for daily photos @Gypsy_Soul_

No comments:

Post a Comment