Saturday, July 7, 2012

the waiting is the hardest part

the blog is back in action as i am gearing up for my move to Wellington! Wellington is located on the Southern tip of the Northern Island, here is a little map for your viewing pleasure





About three more weeks before I take the dreaded 26 hour plane ride across the very large pond.  I plan to be heavily sedated the majority of the time, and hopefully wake up, wheels down in NZ.  a girl can dream.

  I have already begun to scout out local expat blogs and have found quite a few vintage boutiques located in the famous shopping district of Cuba street.  including this quaint little place 
                                                                       Emporium


I will be staying with a family for three weeks, until i get my bearings, figure out public transport and such before I move into my apartment.  excited to meet some kiwis and explore.  

email me with any travel recommendations! 


can't wait for this to be my backyard playground

I also have some guest bloggers lined up in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment