Monday, July 30, 2012

first week.

I have finally settled in one place for more then a few days.  i will be staying with my host family for the month of august before moving to the city for the rest of my stay. i have had a chance to go along the coast and see a lot of wellington.  the week is filled with work and the weekends with travel, no complaints here.
this weekends plans are up in the air, but might include a trip to Napier, hopefully the weather cooperates.

after spending the last few days with my host family i have decided that i want my kids to have a NZ accent.  I'm not quite sure how i will manage pulling that off.
"this broccoli tastes like pure rubbish" just sounds so much cuter coming out with an accent.

in other news, i have found the these isle of the supermarket so I'm a happy camper










No comments:

Post a Comment