Thursday, December 22, 2011

Music for the mind

Heyy heyyy, thought we would switch up the posts and have Amy, (you met her here, wearing spicy jeans) post some of her favorite playlists.  she has a bunch more stockpiled, so this will not be her last post. My personal fav is #8 on the Sunny Daze, Here Comes My Girl by Tom Petty
enjoy!


Sunny Daze - meant to be listened to cruisin around on a sunny day with the windows down

1. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Listen here

2. Waspy - G-Eazy
Listen here

3. Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
Listen here

4. Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
Listen here

5. You Da One - Rihanna
Listen here

6. I Just Wanna Love U (Give it to Me) - Jay-Z
Listen here

7. Hold Yuh - Gyptian
Listen here

8. Here Comes My Girl - Tom Petty
Listen here

9. Otis - Kanye West & Jay-Z
Listen here

10. Baby I'm Yours - Breakbot
Listen here

11. Knew We Were Trouble - Mr. Hudson
Listen here


Rainy Daze - for some time alone with a bottle of wine

1. Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
Listen here

2. Drink My Pain Away - Stacy Barthe
Listen here

3. Cover My Eyes - La Roux
Listen here

4. VCR - The xx
Listen here

5. Love Don't Live Here Anymore - Rose Royce
Listen here

6. What Were the Chances - Damien Jurado
Listen here

7. These Girls - Childish Gambino
Listen here

8. Beautiful Problems - Jade
Listen here

9. Skinny Love - Bon Iver
Listen here

10. In Your Atmosphere - John Mayer
Listen here

11. Walk Away - Ben Harper
Listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment