Friday, October 21, 2011

Guest blogger!


due to the decline in my social life, and my hermit like tendencies as of late, my sister sarah will be taking over blog posts for fridays.  she is going to post her outfit from the night before. ill let her introduce herself, hope you enjoy her first post!


hi guys! I’m sarah and i live in the beautiful town of lawrence Kansas (pretty much the fashion capitol of the united states). i am a sophmore at kansas university studying journalism.  my everyday style is influenced by people like blake lively (pre-nudie pics) and rachel bilson. My closet is jam packed and im excited to post on here every week, my posts will definitely reflect my mood and my interpretation of the latest fashion trends.
So be sure to check back on Fridays, i will be posting my latest creations.
Enjoy! xx








[shirt:elizabeth and james]

[jeans: urban outfitters]

[shoes:report]


[ring: erin wasson low luv]

No comments:

Post a Comment