Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Homeward Bound

Yesterday, instead of taking a 1hour ferry and then a 13 hour bus ride, We decided to fly from Koh Samui to Bangkok. Words can not describe how much more pleasant it was. I was near tears on the way down there a few weeks ago. I was begging the driver to turn the air on and he didnt speak english and just laughed in my face haha. Besides the lack of air conditioning it was so crammed, and it was so Longgggg.
The Koh Samui airport we flew out of was so nice, Ill upload pictures when im home, We left the Island around 9am and we got to Bangkok around noon yesterday and just relaxed at the rooftop pool.We are about to get a taxi back to the airport to head home. Cant wait to see my puppy! oh..and my family. Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment