Monday, July 19, 2010

Finally Made It!

The storm in the Philly airport. great weather to fly in. not scary at all
The food served on the plane. Terrifying.


I landed this morning, really early, around seven. And after a brief questioning from customs, (they asked me for Ash's address. which I did not have, then to see my ticket home, which I also did not have, and then he asked me for Ash's UK phone number. which I also did not have) great start to the morning. Scotland 1 Morgan 0 and its only the first day. But they let me through and I walked out to see Scotty laying on a chair half asleep. After a brief incident in the parking garage we were on our way. We went for brunch with Ash's parents at a restaurant called Oran Mor http://www.oran-mor.co.uk/ and then came back for a nap. Just spending the night in with the infamous Molly.






Molly wasnt cooperating for the photo shoot.







No comments:

Post a Comment